1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

16" trailer Intimidation

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by turfman33, Aug 22, 2003.

1. turfman33

turfman33 LawnSite Member

Green in Idaho,

I totally understand what your saying. I am looking down the road to the future as well though. I will have a ztr, a 36", a 21" and a vacuum on board. Later I'm looking to get an aerator to add to my services. I hear a lot of people saying that they wish they had gone bigger with the trailer. I'm absolutely going to need a bigger trailer due to the fact that I will have to get a Z on there, so I thought don't go small and then need to go bigger again.

Later my wife and I are also looking at getting land. So the trailer will fit real nice in a big shop area.

Yes this is going to cost me more then if I went smaller, but again, I don't want to have to trade in again to get another bigger trailer for when I grow. It may be a little big for my needs at the moment as I don't have a huge amount of lawns But I really want to grow....(having trouble doing it though).

But thanks for the advice. I couldn't go smaller now if I wanted, because the trailer is in the process of being made.

I take all advice on this LawnSite and thank you guys for the support.

Steve