1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

16hp Giant vac hitch type leaf vac, truck loader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mumstheword, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Mumstheword

Mumstheword LawnSite Member

I am selling my 16hp giant vac leaf vac truck loader mounted on a fixed hitch frame, not the swingaway hitch. that has the briggs and stratton vanguard engine on it, it purrs like a kitten.
    It comes with 1 extra square exhaust chute that allows you to bolt the discharge in any direction. it also comes with the metal flex hose and also a 2 foot clear flex hose so if mounted on a trailer tongue it will still reach into the truck leaf box,
    serious buyers only, no tire kickers, asking $1900 or best offer, no lowballers, i would rather keep it than give it away, recent tuneup and some newer parts.

Sorry can't figure out how to insert a pic right now

Located In Wayne, New Jersey 07470

2. target grass

target grass LawnSite Member

If you could, I would love to see pictures. Thanks

3. Mumstheword

Haven't had time to use my desktop computer to upload pics, just using my blackberry, give me your email address and I will send them to you from my blackberry. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. target grass

target grass LawnSite Member

5. Mumstheword

Price reduced $1750 cash
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Mumstheword

Special before Easter pricingN you must pickup unit before Easter Sunday New Price $1500 cash firm
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. vaacutabove

vaacutabove LawnSite Bronze Member

8. cirrus_player

cirrus_player LawnSite Member

9. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have two likes yours and love em. Didn't you state above $1900 or best offer???? o lowballers, tire kickers etc price was firm - then you reduced it to $1750 - I don't understand that? Best of luck with sale

10. Mumstheword

Any takers?
    Posted via Mobile Device