1974 Lawn-boy parts

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Joel B, Jul 9, 2008.

  1. Joel B

    Joel B LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    I have a 1974 self-propelled Lawn-Boy walk behind (model #8251). I need a new gas cap (PN 679287) but have found that it is discontinued per the parts stores/sites I've visited. Does anyone have info on where to get this "rare" part?
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    Joel B.
  2. Steve V.

    Steve V. LawnSite Member
    Messages: 19

    Try contacting these people. They advertise that they carry vintage parts.

    Dunbar power


Share This Page