• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

1987 dodge ram 150 4x4 for trade or sale

M RASCOE&SONS

LawnSite Bronze Member
318 v8 ,auto ,4x4 ,7 ft meyers plow.truck has new 33 bfg all terrains,new american raceing wheels,new altenater,brake booster,master cylinder ,fuel pump,4 inch rough country suspension,manifolds,y pipe ,dark tint etc.truck needs rear spring perches.i would like to trade for 16 to 18 ft dual axle landscape trailer .i have $ 2600 into truck but because of perches i will let it go for $2000 or best offer but prefer trailer trade .:usflag:

029.jpg

OP
M

M RASCOE&SONS

LawnSite Bronze Member
318 v8 ,auto ,4x4 ,7 ft meyers plow.truck has new 33 bfg all terrains,new american raceing wheels,new altenater,brake booster,master cylinder ,fuel pump,4 inch rough country suspension,manifolds,y pipe ,dark tint etc.truck needs rear spring perches.i would like to trade for 16 to 18 ft dual axle landscape trailer .i have $ 2600 into truck but because of perches i will let it go for $2000 or best offer but prefer trailer trade .:usflag:
bump bump bump:drinkup:

kps2389

LawnSite Senior Member
When you say "spring perches" your talking about the part that is welded to the axle that the leaf springs sit on top of? correct?

OP
M

M RASCOE&SONS

LawnSite Bronze Member
When you say "spring perches" your talking about the part that is welded to the axle that the leaf springs sit on top of? correct?
no the spring perches are mounted to the frame where the shackle attaches to the spring in the very back of truck.they come from the factory riveted to the frame,the new ones get fastened with grade 8 bolts.all the parts from napa are $155. and thats going with 2 new perches and 2 new shackles with new bolts.

OP
M

M RASCOE&SONS

LawnSite Bronze Member
bump bump bump