1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

1992 Wheel Horse

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Mar 30, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

joy:laugh::laugh:

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

here's your 1st update bill:waving:

a few pics i didn't get to post yesterday. just some pics of the rust spots i sprayed ff on. i figure by the time the warm weather shows up it should have had enough time to soak in and kill:weightlifter: i know there will be a few more spots as i take the paint down but hopefully they will be minimul in size

IMG_3744.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3754.JPG

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

long story short the ignition switch has been causing starting problems. look how rusted it was:cry: sprayed ff on there went to let it sit for a few minutes then while i was off doin somethin else dad cleaned it up with a wire brush and put it back in so no after shot :( in the next picture just looky at what i broke out;) why it's a fluid film can with the new straw holding cap:weightlifter: (that just shows how fast i go threw my supply to already have cans like this) the last pic is the hour meter and ff key chain from my buddy bob at kellsport:usflag:

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_3887.JPG

2.jpg

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

long story short the ignition switch has been causing starting problems. look how rusted it was:cry: sprayed ff on there went to let it sit for a few minutes then while i was off doin somethin else dad cleaned it up with a wire brush and put it back in so no after shot :( in the next picture just looky at what i broke out;) why it's a fluid film can with the new straw holding cap:weightlifter: (that just shows how fast i go threw my supply to already have cans like this) the last pic is the hour meter and ff key chain from my buddy bob at kellsport:usflag:

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to know your secret for keeping your FF addiction so well stocked!

6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love this thread!

7. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

I've only been using it for a few days and it's hard for me not to find something every evening to spray around the house! :)

8. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like we've got another full blown member for the Fluid Film Anonymous Club on our hands! :laugh:

Don't worry, Crasmith, you're not alone. You've find a lot of support here. :drinkup:

9. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Thanks! :)

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thumbs Up...lookin good Skynyrd!