1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

1994 Ford 350 Diesel Dump 4X4

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jonmcmeen, Feb 10, 2008.

1. jonmcmeen

jonmcmeen LawnSite Member

GREAT TRUCK!
    - 5 Speed Manual Transmission, 4x4, V8 Diesel, Good Tires, Strong PTO system Fisher Plow mount-(Fits Western uni-mount also) Trailer hitch, Strong truck.

-Mileage Approximately 126,000

Major Repair Work
    8/8/06 Install PTO Cable $132
    8/12/06 Install New PTO Valve and Tank $504
    8/18/06 Replaced entire Power Steering Unit $572

2/1/07 Replaced Front Brake Pads
    5/20/07 Replaced Passengers side Rear Hub Assembly, Rear Drive Shaft, and both rear drum brakes and emergency brake $1400
    7/24/07 Replaced Melted PTO cable $209
    9/14/07 Replaced all Power Steering Hoses $306
    12/5/07 Repair Exhaust, Replace 2 front tires $171

TOTAL MAJOR REPAIR WORK: $3294

Current Issues to the best of my knowledge:
    1. Windshield recently cracked by falling branch
    2. Some small spots of rust on bed and front wheel well
    3. Must be plugged into AC when temps become cooler.

ASKING
    $9500

PM ME IF INTERESTED!

***This truck sold “AS IS.” Any serious potential buyer may freely hire a mechanic to inspect the Truck at any time before choosing to purchase it at its location in Sparta, NJ.

***AS A FRIENDLY NOTICE-This price is NON-NEGOTIABLE. Considering the condition, as well as the significant amounts of money that have been invested in this truck, I feel that the asking price is more than fair and reasonable. Please do not come to look at this truck with the SOLE INTENTION of trying to negotiate a lower price. I will not entertain that discussion. (However- maybe we can work something out if you are nice!)

*** CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK ONLY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]