• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

1995 F-350 Stake Dump for sale

fawn_boxer

LawnSite Member
Two-wheel drive dually
AM/FM stereo
Dual gas tanks
Electric box inside cab hoist control
118,500 miles
Re-inforced fiberglass sheeting on bed
12' x 20' mesh tarp
Frame undercoated approx. 3 years ago

This is a very clean truck that always starts great. I used this as chipper dump truck, but now have a unit more conducive to what I need. Great starter truck without incurring a big payment. Asking $3200.00, but am open to reasonable offers. Will consider trade for nice trailer/sprayer unit, or as partial down payment towards self-contained truck/sprayer unit under $15k. For more info, send a PM or call Mark at 810-614-7887.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

OP
F

fawn_boxer

LawnSite Member
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Tough economy here is MI, so yes it is a good truck for the money.

Bah1491...I would be interested in trading for anything but a slide in unit, for the simple reason I don't want to have to dedicate another pick-up solely for spraying. I spray both trees and lawns so this is what I am looking for:

1) A unit 200 or more gallons already pre-fabricated to a trailer heavy enough to carry it.
2) A Tru-green style enclosed truck 1999 or newer, with at least 200 gal capacity. Doesn't matter if Isuzu, GM, International. Would use mine as partial trade for clean unit.
3) Most ideally I really could use a large capacity tank with something like a Bean or FMC with a Wisconsin engine. Would have to be on a chassis heavy enough to carry it such as a F-550 or similiar. Again, would use the truck as a partial trade.

Thanks for asking, and again appreciate all the great people on these boards!

OP
F

fawn_boxer

LawnSite Member
The truck is gas. Has dual tanks, but not sure of the capacity. Would guess likely 22 gal. each.....

Has automatic transmission, shift on the steering column.

I am in the thumb of Michigan, or the S.E. corner. Flint is the closest major city. It is about 5 hours from here to Indianapolis and a straight shot up I-69 from downtown Indy. Also, Amtrak is an economical trip as it runs daily from Chicago and stops at a station right in Lapeer.

Thanks