1999 Mitsubishi Landscape truck

Bunton Guy

LawnSite Silver Member
1999 Mitsubishi fuso fehd 4 cylinder diesel 194,000 miles
16ft. box with 4ft. dovetail & 5ft. ramp gate. Professionally built by a local company that has done hundreds of landscape beds.

Truck cosmetically is fair condition. It shows normal use from a mowing operation. It was first owned by a seamless gutter operation then a mattress delivery truck and we are the 3rd owner.

It has two factory recalls. One is for the shifter cable to be replaced under warranty and the second recall is for the rear engine mount.

The back door is inoperable from two panels rotting out. So the door is stuck in the upright position. I priced the complete new door from Whiting manufacturing and they want $550.00 for the complete door assembly.

The front windshield is cracked but still usable. In 2012 I had a the A/C system rebuilt for $1,300.00 and in 2013 I had all new front brakes installed. All work was done by a reputable shop.

No trimmer racks are included but there is a shelf built in upfront that is included with the sale.

I've had a few people ask if you can fit a 60" Z rider in the truck. And yes we've fit a 60 & 72" mower in the truck. Usually we had 3 mowers in the truck at all times. Very nice moving billboard :drinkup: Just don't need it anymore as we have bought a new truck.

$6,500 firm

Only trade I would consider is a 52" wright stander with a floating deck and less than 500 hours.

Located in Midland NC

pinkmuhle.jpg

caboverrear1.jpg

caboverfront.jpg

caboverdoor.jpg

caboverrear2.jpg

ATouchofGrass

LawnSite Senior Member
Any way you could get pictures of the motor?

KODAKMOWING99

LawnSite Member
pm sent....

KODAKMOWING99

LawnSite Member
More interested in cash right now...or. Wright stander
Posted via Mobile Device

not interested a gravely prostance 52" floating deck with 360 hours, 24hp Kawasaki then?

Top Forums