1st Christmas light job of the year! Do I have everything?

_Cameron_

LawnSite Member
So I made a checklist but feel as though I am missing stuff that I used last year and do no want to have to run to get anything during the job as we’re knocking out two right next to each other same day and it’s going to be about a 10 hour day.

This is what I have already listed:
Ladders
Glue guns and sticks
Wire strippers and cutters
Steel wire
Drill
Mallet
Electrical tape
Couch cushions for roof
Razors
Poles
Tape measure
Lighting is already with client and assembled

OP
_Cameron_

_Cameron_

LawnSite Member
Knee-pad there far safer then a cushion and looks a lot more professional
like knee pads that strap to you our the cusion type?

if its the knee pad that like a long cushion, How much do they cost? never shopped for them before.

I know i can have 3-4 couch cushions for free and whatever size i want, but functionality is more important to me.
As far as professional look, I don't think I've ever knocked someone for seeing them with makeshift equipment unless the job looked bad.

like knee pads that strap to you our the cusion type?

if its the knee pad that like a long cushion, How much do they cost? never shopped for them before.

I know i can have 3-4 couch cushions for free and whatever size i want, but functionality is more important to me.
As far as professional look, I don't think I've ever knocked someone for seeing them with makeshift equipment unless the job looked bad.
If your going to be on a roof with fall protection (harness and Lanyard) and you look far more professional with knee pads then someone else's old cushions that you scooped out of the trash. Its just stupid thing like that that makes us all look like a bunch of good ol boy rednecks trying to make some beer money. a good pair of hard shell knee pads cost like $25 not a great amount.

J167-462x462.jpg

J167-462x462.jpg