• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

1st ExMark

AssuredServicesCo

LawnSite Member
I bought a new 32" ExMark today. I know it's not the biggest around but it's my first commercial mower and I wanted to start off right. Got a mulch kit, 2 wheel sulky, and bagger. It's sweet. I didn't realize how heavy they are. I think I'm bad now... at least 'til my wife brings me back down to earth. Oh well, I'm happy, not bragging just happy. Thanks.

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Congratulaions guys,

I think you'll enjoy your new "toys"..........or "tools" as the case may be. Just let us know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,

Terry

ElephantNest

LawnSite Bronze Member
Great choice! I'm positive that you will get years and years of great service out of it. And when you need a larger mower, this 32" will be the perfect match with a 60" or so. It would go in every back yard that I've seen, and that's a time saver....put the 21"s up for sale. 8)

MTR

LawnSite Bronze Member
Great buy, coupled with sulky, Metro is truely a beast. You will appreciate slope ability and all gated yards where Z can't do their things, especially nowaday lawns getting smaller. Some people use trimmer to do slopes but it looks very ugly even with pro hands, nothing match the cut from a WB.
Any more questions, post.