Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new 32" ExMark today. I know it's not the biggest around but it's my first commercial mower and I wanted to start off right. Got a mulch kit, 2 wheel sulky, and bagger. It's sweet. I didn't realize how heavy they are. I think I'm bad now... at least 'til my wife brings me back down to earth. Oh well, I'm happy, not bragging just happy. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Congratulaions guys,

I think you'll enjoy your new "toys"..........or "tools" as the case may be. Just let us know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,

Terry

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Great choice! I'm positive that you will get years and years of great service out of it. And when you need a larger mower, this 32" will be the perfect match with a 60" or so. It would go in every back yard that I've seen, and that's a time saver....put the 21"s up for sale. 8)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Great buy, coupled with sulky, Metro is truely a beast. You will appreciate slope ability and all gated yards where Z can't do their things, especially nowaday lawns getting smaller. Some people use trimmer to do slopes but it looks very ugly even with pro hands, nothing match the cut from a WB.
Any more questions, post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts