• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2 blizzards in Maryland

thu cutting edge

LawnSite Senior Member
had 2 Blizzards back to back here in MD. first was 30.5 inch. then 2 days later 21 inch. its been crazy. 6 skidsteers running 1 rubber tire loader and 2 backhoes running plus the plow trucks. now doing work for the city of Baltimore. not that bad of a winter we are up to like 72 inches so far this year and its only the beginning of February.

blizzard.jpg

blizzard 2.jpg
2 new addidions
blizzard4.jpg

blizzard 3.jpg

blizzard.jpg

blizzard 2.jpg

blizzard4.jpg

blizzard 3.jpg

eatonpcat

LawnSite Bronze Member
had 2 Blizzards back to back here in MD. first was 30.5 inch. then 2 days later 21 inch. its been crazy. 6 skidsteers running 1 rubber tire loader and 2 backhoes running plus the plow trucks. now doing work for the city of Baltimore. not that bad of a winter we are up to like 72 inches so far this year and its only the beginning of February.

View attachment 177513

View attachment 177514
2 new addidions
View attachment 177515

View attachment 177516
You should be a rich man (at least for now) whenthis snow is gone!!!
Good Luck, Be safe

OP
thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge

LawnSite Senior Member
i cant wait till i get these bills back. but it will push my mulch season back so i will be real tight, time wise in the spring

Ben's Landscape

LawnSite Bronze Member
What brand snowblowers are those? How do you like them? Im going to get one next year. Thanks.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
Thats alot of snow, wish we could get something like that.

ygim

LawnSite Senior Member
I was hoping to get that up here, no such luck. Have fun

OP
thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge

LawnSite Senior Member
What brand snowblowers are those? How do you like them? Im going to get one next year. Thanks.
there columbia. they did good so far. they were almost 3g's for both. but i have a yard machine 33 inch path and thats only 200 more but much bigger.

lawn freak its nice money but it was back to back, so it was 1 week straight sleeping in the truck or the office. but only have a small bit of skidsteers out now and some dumps hauling snow away.

JFGauvreau

LawnSite Bronze Member
Seems like the states are getting more snow than Canada this year... lol

OP
thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge

LawnSite Senior Member
Seems like the states are getting more snow than Canada this year... lol
Its been a record breaking year. The most snow to fall since record keeping.
Posted via Mobile Device