1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

20' Kodiak landscaping trailer VERY NICE

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HazellLawnCare, Jul 29, 2009.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

This would be an awesome trailer. Thats just a little more than I want to spend on my new trailer and a little farther away than I'd like to travel. If only you were close to me, I might put some serious thought into buying it.

2. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Trailer is still available

3. HazellLawnCare

The trailer is still for sale. Surely someone has had a good year and needs a newer or bigger trailer. The price is negotiable, make me an offer.

4. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

I am in need of a new trailer but that's about 1500 more than I want to pay
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. HazellLawnCare

I still have the trailer and would like to get it sold. I will reduce the price to $2500.

6. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

That is an excellent price for that trailer. I wish you were located closer, that trailer would be mine.

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Oh it figures... I just spent about $450 for new drums and brakes for my 20' trailer that's really needing replaced (it's sorta flimsy and also really needs heavier axles for what I haul)... Then I see this trailer for sale. Yeah, exactly what I'd buy if I was looking for a new one, and it's reasonably priced for how heavy it is AND it's even close enogh for me to go and get... Ugh...

8. HazellLawnCare

Jason don't be so tight! Just buy another trailer and keep your light one for a back up!

9. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

What is the width?

10. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Well... The more I think about, the more I think I'd be nuts to pass up a heavier built trailer.

Hazell, my number is 620-727-0902. Give me a call when you get a chance. I'm actually also working out a deal on a permagreen carrier rack that another guy is willing to bring to marshall, mo. either next tuesday or the following. One of those odd deals that leaves me thinking, hey, I must be meant to buy this trailer. lol.

Also, I have to assume this trailer has a title and everything?