1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

20% off all parts for Lawnsite members

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 30, 2006.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We have made a large purchase of some heavy duty pruners. They are very similar to the Corona BP-3160 pruners that sell for around $25. I was thinking about giving a 20 % discount off any order that included a pair of these ninja pruners at $11.99. What do you think about that? We really need to find a away to get people to try these pruners. Let me know if that sounds like a good promo.
    thanks
    Russell

njpruner.jpg

corona-bp31602.jpg

2. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

How about sending some out to Demo!!

3. cemeteryman

cemeteryman LawnSite Member

I would be up for that. I also was wondering if you carry any fusion blades for the exmark 60" triton deck. I looked up the numbers that I have from my exmark for that deck and I could not find any on your site.

4. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

What we often do is take the measurements from your original blade and use the fusion blade chart to match them up. If they are within a 16th of an inch on any dimension we have about 95% success rate. Just take the diagonal length, the width, and the hole dimension and compare it to the chart found at http://www.mowpart.com/resources/fusionchart.pdf
    If you try some that are very close and they don't work out just send them back and we will credit your account or reimburse you for the parts and freight both ways. I hope you find some that will work well. If so please let us know and we will add them to our fusion reference chart. If you need help just click on the live help icon and one of our advisors can help you.
    Thanks
    Russell

5. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I just wanted to say that MOWPART does live up to their word on making good on a bad product. Mine was replaced in a acceptable time frame.

6. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

what about the demo's.......I think that our feedback would help the sales process.....everyone knows advice from LawnSite is more often then not used in the buying process of anything from machines, parts, sales etc

7. Premier_Lawn

Premier_Lawn LawnSite Member

Just want say that i placed an order the other day and talk with a guy named scott who was handling my order, all I have to say is very professional. This was my first time ordering from them and there was a little problem with item numbers and a few other things but with them making right on the problem...they have me for a dedicated customer. Customer service is very important to me and most everyone else. Most of the time it will make me think twice if i want to order from them again or not. I will highly recommend them to anyone who needs what they have.

8. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Agreed. Mowpart is great. But a $12 set of hand pruners? I would like to hear some feed back before I get a pair. No mater what the deal is. PR

9. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Allen how are those pruners working for you?

10. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

reg fusion click here http://www.mowpart.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=491-264

mulcher fusion click here http://www.mowpart.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=491-506&x=7&y=10
    Now these blade at this time say dixie chopper and we are working hard to get the description to reflect all models that fusion blades fit. Hang in there we are typing descriptions turbo fast and soon when you are lookin for exmark fusion, toro fusion etc..... it will find them for you. Thank you all for your on going support and we look forward to helping each and every one of you in the future.

Thanks
    Scott