20% off all parts for Lawnsite members

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Haven't received them yet, It's still to cold to prune anything here! I will as promised post about them. My first post is great customer service!!!! It's been a pleasure so far

2. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Got them the other same day you asked, still haven't used them, too early. From feel and appearence they look heavy duty. I'm sure they'll last a long time.

3. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

I just wanted to say thanks for your input. Good cutomers who give us feed back is the best way for us to improve. I hope those pruners work well for you.
    Russell

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Was this a real promo, or just a thought... I have had my order for the Ninja pruners waiting for awhile as I was waiting to get a code.

5. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

lol look the price of felco 2's. thats what i personally use, i think my last pair was $35. im looking at getting some of those ninjas for the crew

any new discounts for us lawnsite members mowpart rep. if so i will put in a decent sized order now

6. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We bought a large amount of Ninja Pruners. These pruners are very similar to Corona. We are going to give anyone 15% off of their entire order if they purchase a pair of these pruners. We think you will really like them. This promo will last until 3-30-2007. Thanks for all your help and support.

7. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Sorry about that. pruner is the code.
    russell

8. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

I just placed an order and used the new account discount because russell did not work. I did order the pruners?

9. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

"pruner" is the code you need to use. :)

10. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

To late now maybe they will send me a free shirt or something.