20% off all parts for Lawnsite members

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 30, 2006.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

No problem i will get the guys to credit you. Do you have an order number?
    russell

2. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

Order number is 2562. Thanks, that is great customer service.

3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

i ordered 3 of the ninja pruners. i will try my hardest to break them lol. i also bought a set of kawasaki hedge trimmers and some fluidfilm so i spent around $250. i really like the site....although i didnt see anything on what credit cards you accept

thanks mowpart

4. newtex

newtex LawnSite Member

I just put in an order, but I didn't know about any of these discounts. I also entered in 444 or 777, and didn't receive any discount (that I know about). My P.O.# was 2593MP. Can you help me out?

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

( PRUNER ) is the discount code... not numbers

6. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

I will forward this message to processing they will apply the discount.
    thanks Russell

7. newtex

newtex LawnSite Member

You guys have a great website and provide an excellent service. :weightlifter: I wish I would have found you last year. Do you sell filters for a 12.5 Kawasaki motor? I also need a gasket that seals the muffler to the motor.
    One more thing that I couldn't find was blades for a 36" Gravely Pro 150.
    Thanks again for your help.

Doug

8. vogler.r

vogler.r LawnSite Member

All,
    I placed an order in late March 2007 with Mowpart.com ordered Online at Mowpart.com. I spoke to both Doug and Scott at Mowpart and these guys provide great service and stand behind what they say. When they say they will call you they do and they stand behind what they sell too. Wow - good customer service is hard to come by these days. I highly recommend this supplier!

The New Fusion Blades are awesome.

http://www.mowpart.com/blades-gator-...-c-38_190.html

9. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

any more discount codes? the 3333 is expired, I had my order all set to go but cancelled it since the code does not work. Are there any other sales coming up?

Thanks for the great service here!

10. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We are bringing back the Ninja pruner promo. Buy 1 pair of ninja pruners (part# bp34. Type in code 8888 and we will give you 15% off your order. This discount applies to parts only. It does include Trimmers, Rollers, Jungle Jim Racks, etc. So far we have had lots of positive feed back on these pruners. I hope you will give them a try. This promo ends 4-13-07
    thanks