20% off all parts for Lawnsite members

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 30, 2006.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Russell. Comon, I missed this post and ordered about $150 in stuff on friday. DAMNIT!!!!

2. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

What's your order number? I will have the guys make it retro for you.
    Russell

3. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Order 2944. Thanks

Also, I want to get a blower from the site, redmax 7001, is there any discount codes avaiable for this?

4. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Boss, I am trying to order 36 blades and a ninja pruner but the code is not working. I marked my calendar about the promo ending today so I would not forget. Please help. Eric

5. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We have extended the promo to 4-20-07. The code should work. Call Scott at 972-636-2963. He can manually override the problem.
    russell

6. gabebella

gabebella LawnSite Member

Thanks What a cool thing to do esp with the season starting
    Carl

7. MOWPART_SCOTT

MOWPART_SCOTT LawnSite Member

All Coupon discount codes are expired at this time. 3333, 1234, pruner and any other Parts coupon codes are not valid and will not work. Please read all threads for MowPart in the lawnsite forums. Expired and no longer available threads have been posted for each of these codes. If you have any questions please reply to this thread or email me direct at scott1@mowpart.com and I will answer any questions you may have regarding this statement.

Thank you
    Mowpart Rep2