1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Ford F250 4x4 Super Duty Crew Cab

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by kemmer, Jul 19, 2004.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

2000 Ford F250 4x4 Super Duty Crew Cab $17,200

Price.......................$17,200
    Mileage....................79,912
    Exterior Color..........Black
    Body Style...............Truck
    Doors......................Four Door
    Engine....................8 Cylinder Gasoline
    Trans......................Automatic with Overdrive
    Fuel Type...............Gasoline
    Drive Type.............4 wheel drive - rear

Comments
    F-250 XLT SD OFF RD * Has Warranty! * Vehicle includes: Tonneau Cover, AM/FM/cassette/cd, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Tinted Glass, Interval Wipers, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, and Anti-lock Braking System.

Options Installed
    Power Steering; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Radial Tires; Clock; Trip Odometer; Tachometer; Air Conditioning; Tilt Steering Wheel; Cruise Control; Tinted Glass; Interval Wipers; Console; Carpeting; Day-Night Lever; Front Bucket Seats; Reclining Seats; Cloth Upholstery; Body Side Moldings; Fold Down rear Seat; Child-Proof Locks; Step Bumper; Sliding Rear Window; Trailer Hitch; Tonneau Cover; Anit Lock Brakes; Step Rails; AM/FM/CASSETTE/CD;

What ya think, should i get it?

2. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

looks like a good deal to me. that is the same truck I am looking for:D

3. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey my buddy is selling his 1997 F-350 Mason dump, Power Stroke Diesel 7.3, 52,000 miles on it, 10' dump body with 3-4' sides, western 8.5 snow plow, automatic, new trans. as of december I think he said, its a beautiful looking truck,(red) and its in awesome condition. Hes asking $13,000.00 for it. Gimme a pm if you want more information and ill put you in touch with the guy.

Jeff

4. kemmer

thanks for the offer, but im only 16 and this will be my personal vehical also. but that dump is a great deal. But i dont have the need for it.

5. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

two words. go diesel.

6. selnoil

selnoil LawnSite Member

What is it with 16 year olds, I feel like I'm beeting up on you guys. Please read my last post to premierlandscaping's thread.

This looks like a great truck but please think it through. Registration, insurance, payments, ect. Your better off saving some money at 16 rather then spending it all on a fancy new toy. The newness will wear off real fast when the banks nocking on the down.

7. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

That is a sweet deal!!!

8. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

get 'em down to $15000 or lower with the warrantee and you'll have yourself a good deal.

9. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Big truck like that with a gas motor. Have fun at the pumps. Just not practical.

10. kemmer

y is it not practical with plowing and towing? also i dont want to deal with diesel.