1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2003 contract finished what do you think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Heavenly Green, Feb 7, 2003.

1. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Tell you what, I like the layout, looks very professional. However, like the rest have already stated, I would like to be able to read it.

2. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

I can't read it either, but from what I COULD read, and the layout, it looks real good.

Gary

3. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

try a magnifing glass to read the lines you cant make out. This contract also eliminated my need to ever have to use a collection agency. Because we dont perform service till monthly payment is recieved.

4. kirbyap

kirbyap LawnSite Member

ive tried both things and i still cant get it so i can read it, i dunno about anyone else.....if u did get it so u can read, tell everyone how. heavenly green can u anyone way rescan it or something and post it again.

5. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

I found the problem, we were using windows 98 with a hp office jet g55 3 in 1 macine but we just changed computer systems so Im waiting on the driver disk to suport the scan function using windows xp. Sorry about the problem but I sould have the driver disk on tuesday and will rescan and size it a little bigger.

6. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

In wordperfect when saving the file just save it as a MS Word document. Real easy.

7. dklawncare

dklawncare LawnSite Member

or you could post it on your website so we could read everything...just a thought