1. Is Landscaping An “Essential Business” In Your Region?
    Read the timely article from Turf addressing this question. Click here to learn more.

COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Landscapers
    As you are working out in the field, maximize safety for you, your crews, and customers. Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Bobcat T300 $23,500.

Discussion in 'Accurate Machinery' started by accurate machinery, Aug 15, 2008.

1. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

2. OP
    OP
    accurate machinery

This unit has been sold! I have 2 more on the way, an '03 with 4600 hours and '06 with 1945 hours, both with Cab A/C. Thanks!

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I know this machine has been sold but what are the dual controls?

4. OP
    OP
    accurate machinery

That is a term that we have been using for switchable controls, it can be run with Bobcat style controls or Case style controls. I know it isn't the proper term, there are some machines that switch between Case style controls and Cat controls.

5. Junior M

So it can be switched between rowing oars and foot pedals or H controls?

6. OP
    OP
    accurate machinery

I am not too sure about the H controls, I think of Cat controls and Takeuchi controls as, drive the machine through one hand, operate the loader bucket and arms,with the other hand, no foot operations. Case controls are their own, no one else uses it as standard equipment, no foot operations. The loader and bucket tilt are in each drive control handle. The Bobcat and JD controls, use the foot pedals to operate the loader arms and bucket tilt and a left lever controlling the left drive side and a right lever controlling the right drive side.

7. Junior M

Oh, so it was strictly a joystick machine? That you can change between Cat (E) and Case (H) controls?

8. OP
    OP
    accurate machinery

Yes, I think that only machines with joysticks (pilot controls) are switchable. If you have foot pedals then it is switchable to Bobcat style controls.

9. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

New iron what fun keep the pics commin