1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2004 Exmark 72" Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Eclipse, May 18, 2008.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I really do not have many properties that I am using this mower on anymore so I have decided to put it up for sale.

This Exmark 72" Lazer Z is a 2004 model with 1495 hours on it. It is in very good condition and starts, runs, drives, and cuts great. The mower is powered by a 27HP Kohler engine.

The mower is located in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area.

$4750 or Best Offer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SomervilleLawncare

SomervilleLawncare LawnSite Member

Nice looking mower, I saw it on craigslist today here in grand rapids. I'd love to take it off your hands, but cant quite pull the trigger. I'm sure you wont have it long.

3. Eclipse

Thanks.

I have not had too much interest yet. I thought I was asking a fair price but maybe it is a little high?

4. kjune

kjune LawnSite Member

$3000.00 is the most i could go, a little scared on the amount of hours, i could pick up in a week, im in adrian michigan.

5. Eclipse

Thanks for the offer but I know it is worth considerably more than $3,000.

6. kjune

kjune LawnSite Member

maybe, if you were to trade it in you wouldnt get $3000

7. Eclipse

I do not know what I would get on trade, nor do I care. I am not looking to trade it is but sell it in a fair marketplace. Trade in value is irrevelant.

Are you a dealer?

8. Prestigelawncare

Prestigelawncare LawnSite Member

The only problem that I see is the hours. I think 1495 hours is getting up there for that kohler. If it was a bigger engine maybe but a 27 hp working 72" of cut that is alot of work for that engine especially for some of these Michigan wet springs. What is your bottom dollar that you would take?

9. Eclipse

I would be willing to let it go for $4,250

10. kjune

kjune LawnSite Member

im not a dealer, i just know what you would get for trade in is all, im not trying to mess with you, im just worried about that deck size and engine hours. its a very nice looking mower, have you had any problems with it, i may be able to come up with $4000 but that may be pushing it for me, i could let you know better next week.