• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2004 kioti lb1914 problems

nomad

LawnSite Member
Has anybody had the front housing on the 4x4 break? I have about 200 hrs on mine and both sides have broken . One side the bearing support broke inside and the other side broke a tooth off the spur gear and busted the housing whats up?

OP
N

nomad

LawnSite Member
Talked To tech services today at kioti about my lb1914 they say no problem with the axles breaking . Just my luck i guess .I tore it down and replaced the spur gear and one bearing and patched the two holes in the housing $200.00 later up and running again . Made it back to the shed with no problems wish me luck .

DiyDave

LawnSite Bronze Member
Has anybody had the front housing on the 4x4 break? I have about 200 hrs on mine and both sides have broken . One side the bearing support broke inside and the other side broke a tooth off the spur gear and busted the housing whats up?
I have heard that many kioti's have had front end breakups, go over to the kioti page at tbn, search a little, of course, most of the users of tbn are first time yuppie tractor owners!:laugh::laugh:

coobie

LawnSite Member
I have heard that many kioti's have had front end breakups, go over to the kioti page at tbn, search a little, of course, most of the users of tbn are first time yuppie tractor owners!:laugh::laugh:
That is funny,I can,t find any kioti front end break ups articles at TBN.:hammerhead:Maybe you can post them for us.:confused:You get what you pay for.LOL

DiyDave

LawnSite Bronze Member
That is funny,I can,t find any kioti front end break ups articles at TBN.:hammerhead:Maybe you can post them for us.:confused:You get what you pay for.LOL
Nah, if you're buyin, do your Own research, Like I said, I heard the source was tbn, I lose interest, when I am not the one doing the buying. I report, YOU decide! :laugh::laugh::waving:

coobie

LawnSite Member
Nah, if you're buyin, do your Own research, Like I said, I heard the source was tbn, I lose interest, when I am not the one doing the buying. I report, YOU decide! :laugh::laugh::waving:
Thats kind of what I thought,some folks blow and can,t backup there statements.:waving: