1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2005 200 Gal Lesco Spacesaver for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Emerscape, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Emerscape

Emerscape LawnSite Member

I've got a 200 Gal. Lesco Spacesaver Sprayer that I purchased last April. Selling due to leaving the landscape industry and back into the corporate world. Here is a link to the lesco site http://www.lesco.com/ProdCatalog/Pro...SKUGroupID=299. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Fits in the bed of your pickup, fit well in my 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 short bed with a toolbox. Brand new will cost you $3,200 +. Asking $2,900 or best offer, includes JD Tree and Shrub Gun. Approximately 10 hrs of use on the sprayer. Please Private Message me.

2. Emerscape

bump.. make an offer!

3. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would if you were closer. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Finally decided to look for a used one.

4. Emerscape

ill meet you half way :laugh:

5. coyotekid

coyotekid LawnSite Member

I thought the "Spacesaver" was still engine driven? Yours is an electric pump I assume from "battery power supply"?

I'd be more interested if freight wasn't so much!

6. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Only if you pay my gas bill to meet you half way.:laugh: :laugh:

7. Emerscape

The pump is powered by a gasoline engine but you need a battery power supply to run the electric reel. I basically just mounted the unit on a pallet and wired up a tractor battery so the unit can be moved from truck to trailer to storage with forks

8. Emerscape

I've lowered the price to $2,500. Here's the deal, it's currently being stored at the yard of a guy I used to work for. He promised me that he would buy it and kept telling me to come by and pick up a check, but everytime I call or stop by they don't have a check for me. Im tired of his bulsH@t and want it sold. Feel free to call my cell (781) 351 - 1506