1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Case 430 with 377 hours available

Discussion in 'Accurate Machinery' started by accurate machinery, Sep 14, 2007.

1. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

This is a brief description of the Case that just came in today, it is still very dirty, just off the job site. Following that is a link to my website for pictures and more machines available.
    $22,500. 2005 Case 430 skid steer loader with, 377 hours, Cab with A/C and heat, general purpose bucket with a tooth bar, hydraulic quick bucket connect, ride control. The rear tires are approximately 30% remaining and the fronts are about 50% remaining. This machine runs great, all functions are operating normally accept for the a/c control switch that will be replaced. The machine has just small abrasions from normal use, no sheet metal damage, all the glass is intact and the seat is good.

http://accuratemachinery.com/equipment/CAS2005430/view_summary

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

IF YOU HAVE A SKID STEER WITH CAB AND HEAT FOR SALE
    LET ME KNOW :waving:

3. accurate machinery

accurate machinery LawnSite Member

What kind of machine are you looking for, I currently am out of rubber tire machines with cabs, I have 2 rubber track machines (Bobcat T200's) available with Cab and A/C. I could be buying some more machines later this week and if you can let me know what you need I will focus on it.