1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Cub Cadet Tank M60

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RRHAMMONS, Dec 24, 2006.

1. RRHAMMONS

RRHAMMONS LawnSite Member

I am looking to upgrade to a 72" Cub diesel, so, I am selling my current mower. The mower is in great shape! It has the 28hp Kohler EFI. I have ran this mower beside of a identical mower except the other mower had the 27hp Kohler carb motor, and my mower used approximately 40% less fuel that the 27hp Kohler carb motor. This mower is very easy on fuel and is almost as efficient as a diesel. It has approximately 430 hours. It has been very well maintained. I have only used synthetic oil. The oil and filter was changed every 50 hours. The following upgrades were made: I had a suspension seat added at cost of $250. I added the light kit at a cost of $150. Finally it also has the upgraded tires to the all terrain kit from cub. The mower runs great and mows very nice. I have never had any problems with the mower. I purchased the mower new in March of 2005. A new mower like this one would cost you $7,950 without the additional acessories and sales tax. I will take $6,900 for the mower, anyone interested can pm me or call me at 606-595-0110. Ask for Roger.

2. RRHAMMONS

I have found the 72" Cub Tank mower I was looking to purchase. I will reduce the price to $6,000 firm. I will try to post pictures later.

3. pcar11

pcar11 LawnSite Member

still for sale??

4. RRHAMMONS

The mower is currently for sale. If you are interested, you can call me at 606-595-0110. Roger

5. RRHAMMONS

I have attached pictures of the mower. Roger.

DSCN1643.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN1645.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

6. RRHAMMONS

I did not wash the mower prior to taking the pictures. These pictures were taken before fall cleanup. Roger

7. Jasonn B

Jasonn B LawnSite Member
    from USA

I know this is old, but why were you using all Terrain tires? Didn't this rip up the grass?