• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2005 Custom F150 BLACKOUT edition

jgibbons

LawnSite Member
I am selling this truck to buy a bigger one for my business. 2005 FX4 Stepside with 43k miles. 4.6 V8 . New rotors and breaks all around. Stock set of wheels and tires (80%). Aftermarket American Racing Marin Wheels and 305/55/20 Nitto Tires. Wheels brand new tires 80%. Limo Tint Windows. Windshield has 40% tint but I can take that off. Smoked Taillights and third brake light. Custom FX4 BLACKOUT decals on both sides. Paint is in immaculate shape. Interior has 2 JL audio W3 Subwoofers in custom box with 4 Channel JL amp for the JL component speakers and a Kenwood 1800 watt amp for the 2 subs. JVC indash DVD player NO GPS. Vinyl floors and no power windows or locks. Driver seat has small tear got an estimate for $100 for the fix. Oil changed every 2500 miles.

Asking $16,000.

3277227595.jpg

3277227637.jpg

3277227667.jpg

OP
J

jgibbons

LawnSite Member
bump.........make me an offer

OP
J

jgibbons

LawnSite Member
anyonee???? I have a dump I need buy!

OP
J

jgibbons

LawnSite Member
manual windows and lock arent that bad! :cool2:

TurtleCreekL&L42

LawnSite Member
id like to see interior

nepatsfan

LawnSite Gold Member
sharp looking truck on the outside and I am looking for a truck to drive around town in. smallest I have right now is a 250 and its a regular cab. I would like to buy a 150 but to be honest I was looking for something a little newer but when I saw the miles and the truck I thought I was interested. It really does look sweet. I just can't deal with manual windows and locks. I would also assume the rest of the interior is stripped. I freely admit I am kind of an option snob. Somebody will buy it its a nice truck.