1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Honda Rancher

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Creative Lawn Care, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Creative Lawn Care

Creative Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

2005 Honda Rancher. I bought it new in August of 2006. It might have 25 hours on it. I have used 5 tanks of gas. Looks almost brand new, no scratches or anything. Has racks, lights, trailer hitch. Have one as good as new for a lot less. $3500 obo PM me with any questions. Thanks

100_2741.jpg

100_2743.jpg

100_2744.jpg

2. Creative Lawn Care

from NC

Forgot to say it, but its a 350cc. Thanks

3. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I am looking for a good 4-wheeler for hunting this year. Is it a 4x4? also where in North Carolina are you located? Is it an automatic? Is there a way you can get me your phone #? Thanks again.

4. Creative Lawn Care

from NC

Mike I sent you a PM with more details and my phone number. Thanks for your interests.

5. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the quick reply! I would really like to have a 4x4 but am considering a 4x2 thought yours might have been 4x4. Anyway I think I will shop around a little bit. Hunting season don`t start till October 6. I have never owned a four wheeler before. I dont know how a 4x2 does in the snow or mud???

Thanks again

6. Creative Lawn Care

from NC

I have been riding about 15 years and have never owned a 4x4. I have been completely stuck once. The 4x4 may be great I just don't know. Personally I have never been disappointed in 2x4. I am sure others here will have opinions too. Thanks for looking.

7. tbambersvc

tbambersvc LawnSite Member

Mike, I had a machine just like that not too long ago, and it never let me down. Almost had it stuck a few times, but a little finesse and a lot of throttle got me out of those situations. Personally, you can't go wrong with a Honda ATV, especially the utility ones. I sold mine just to buy a 4x4 with a snowplow to use this winter, and I bought another Honda. The price for this one is great, and it definetly looks to be brand new. Worth checking out in my opinion.