1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

2005 Scag Wildcat 52"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pipe76, Sep 1, 2005.

1. pipe76

pipe76 LawnSite Member

Hey folks, Just a quick question, Wondering what you think a 2005 Scag Wildcat 25 hp Kawi, 52" 22 Hours is worth? Kicking myself in the butt for not getting the turf tiger when I had the opportunity, Love the machine but just need a bigger mower! Thanks for your help

Pipe

2. Eurosport

Eurosport LawnSite Member
    from Canada

Are you still looking to move to a bigger mower? I might be interested in buying your Wildcat. Maybe we can even work out a trade plus cash deal as I might have a 61 inch Turf Tiger to trade. Let me know

3. pipe76

pipe76 LawnSite Member

My wildcat is cherry 40 hrs or so i think, how many hours on yours and what year? thanks

4. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds like it was a dealer demo unit, correct? If so then expect ~500 off of new price.

5. pipe76

pipe76 LawnSite Member

actually i bought the mower brand new, i use it to mow my lawn only,( about 3 acres) but i had the oppertunity to buy a turf tiger when i bought mine for the same price roughly, the reason i didnt was i wanted the Kawasaki motor instead of the kolar, so i sacrificed the bigger deck, thats what i ment by kicking my self in the butt, but I was looking for a bigger mower just to cut my time down.