1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Dixie Chopper

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Quality Lawn, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Quality Lawn

Quality Lawn LawnSite Member

2006 Dixie Chopper RB2700 with 400 hours. 27 hp Generac with 50" cut. Only used as a spare mower. Has been fabricated to hold spray tank on the front of the mower to spray yards or anything you need to get chemical on. $1500 takes it all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ghfire

ghfire LawnSite Member

wtf is that

3. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

Holy $*** is that a transformers mower that is the ugliest mower I have ever seen. Bet it is a beast on some turf though! 55mph walk behind mower! Ha

4. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang, why so cheap? I'v never seen one of those!

5. Quality Lawn

Quality Lawn LawnSite Member

It is a beast on turf, I just don't need it. I have it priced to hopefully cut out the painful negoitiating process and give someone a good mower at a fair price. I took the mower in on trade from a guy who bought it new to do a large factory. Once he decided he did not want to do that, he gave me the mower to finish the season out. Added the spray tank to spray a few yards and a long gravel driveway with Roundup one of my customers have. That's the story.....................

6. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

i sent you a pm

7. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

what are you gonna use that mower for Joe? Lol

8. cutting it short

cutting it short LawnSite Member

That's a still i have one , and yes they are freaking beasts . If integrity guy don't buy it pm me i will

9. cutting it short

cutting it short LawnSite Member

Should be a steal