• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2006 Isuzu NPR Enclosed Grass Truck

matthewslandscape

LawnSite Member
2006 Isuzu NPR Enclosed Grass Truck
While like most people I got started just cutting grass but have recently found myself doing more and more landscaping. We now only cut grass appox 2-21/2 days a week and I need to lower my overhead. This is nothing wrong with the truck what so ever. As a matter of fact its the best thing I bought to date. However, its to much truck for what we at doing now and where we are heading. My current plan is to replace with a enclosed tralier. All work was custom made and installed here in Shreveport, La at Jackson Truck and Trailer 318-635-8024. Let me know if there are any other questions that I can help with or you would like more pictures. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

2006 Isuzu NPR 5.3L Diesel 40gal tank with wind shield
136,000 miles
AM/FM CD, power windows and locks
Engin Brake (Makes life very nice)
18ft Morgan Van body with locking door
4ft dove tail with spring assist split gate
2 trimmer trap racks
3 back pack blower racks
1 24x24 steel re-inforced shelf in the front of the box
1-48in 1-36in under body locking tool box-Rosin Koening
1-24x24 locking tool box that holds and electric fuel pump which is plumbed into a 40gal Isuzu factory fuel tank that hold fuel for equipment.
1-15gal gravity feed tank with nozzel

Trucks is ready for work and needs nothing but your name on the side.
$21,000

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

2-3-2009 013.jpg

2-3-2009 020.jpg

2-3-2009 018.jpg

2-3-2009 023.jpg

2-3-2009 016.jpg

OP
M

matthewslandscape

LawnSite Member
Thanks. I put a lot of though into it. I hate to get rid of it but its for the best. Will have to put equipment in a trailer and pull with a truck. This way instead of having a truck parked I will still be able to use it and just hook up to what ever trailer we need for the job we are doing.

supercuts

LawnSite Silver Member
i was thinking the same thing. we mow 4-5 days a week and only put maybe 10K a year at most on. still a great truck and i want it.

OP
M

matthewslandscape

LawnSite Member
Average 14mhg. With the unleaded tank for the mowers and the 15 gal 2 cycle tank we never have to stop for fuel for the truck. We usually have about 1/4 tank left with the others run out. We fill up roughly 1 a week. The millage is correct. I bought the truck used from Eagle Truck in Shreveport. The previous owner trades in every 2-3 years. They deliver bread from north La to south La driving up and down I-49. I was concerened about the millage at first my self but the truck runs like a top and the dealership provided all the work and had the records to prove. The title is clear and there has been no problems with the truck. Until recent the truck was working 40-50 hours weeks. When the winter came around is when we decided to place more of our energy on landscaping. I have given several yard to friends that are already in an area or just getting started. I have had logo placed on all 4 side of the truck since the photo's were taken and will post a picture of what it looks like with them. Thanks again for looking.

OP
M

matthewslandscape

LawnSite Member
Average 14mhg. With the unleaded tank for the mowers and the 15 gal 2 cycle tank we never have to stop for fuel for the truck. We usually have about 1/4 tank left with the others run out. We fill up roughly 1 a week. The millage is correct. I bought the truck used from Eagle Truck in Shreveport. The previous owner trades in every 2-3 years. They deliver bread from north La to south La driving up and down I-49. I was concerned about the millage at first my self but the truck runs like a top and the dealership provided all the work and had the records to prove. The title is clear and there has been no problems with the truck. Until recent the truck was working 40-50 hours weeks. When the winter came around is when we decided to place more of our energy on landscaping. I have given several yard to friends that are already in an area or just getting started. I have had logo placed on all 4 side of the truck since the photo's were taken and will post a picture of what it looks like with them. Thanks again for looking.

Turf Logic

LawnSite Member
that is not any miles for one of these trucks.