1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2006 Keystone Hobbi HB260 Toy Hauler

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by retrodog, Apr 21, 2008.

1. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

This is a nice toy hauler, every folds up, and you can get atleast 5 four wheelers in it, maybe more depending on the size. It has 2 queen beds, and 2 twins, dinette table, kitchen stove microwave shower etc. It even has a power washer attached to it to wash off your toys before pulling them in. We used it a couple of times with our BBQ Rig to stay in and haul supplies. It has a mean looking awning, and stereo speakers on the inside and out. Tinted windows, alloy wheels, and it is made for a SUV or 1500 truck to pull just fine. We actually hauled it with our V6 Dodge!. Here is the specs and info on it http://keystone-hobbi.com/index.html. Tires are about 90%, and this thing is ready to go!! Will consider delivering for fees, and will include my Sony trinitron TV to go with it! I will accept payoff which is about $15699. Thing has an MSRP of $23000! Any questions just call (580) 317-7672

hobbi floor plan.gif

Hobbi Pics 001.jpg

Hobbi Pics 002.jpg

Hobbi Pics 003.jpg

Hobbi Pics 004.jpg

2. retrodog

Here is some more pics.

Hobbi Pics 005.jpg

Hobbi Pics 006.jpg

100_1536.jpg

3. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

will you show more pics of the shower/bath area and the rear cargo / sleeping area, please?

4. retrodog

not much to show, but I tried...lol, sorry had my huge freezer in the way on one pic.

Hobbi_interior.jpg

Hobbi Pics 008.jpg

Hobbi Pics 007.jpg

Hobbi Pics 009.jpg

Hobbi Pics 011.jpg

5. retrodog

here is the brochure, I currently have it financed through GE Financial, and I believe I could get someone financed on this through Sheffield or GE.

hobbi pic brochure.jpg

6. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

Thanks for the quick response!

What material is the floor covering?

Looks like my new fishing cabin !

7. retrodog

not sure, its really heavy duty and easy to keep clean....thats all I worry about...lol. You can prolly find out more on the website, I didn't spend but a few weekends in it, so I don't know that much about it. It was kind of a waste for us, because now we are concentrating on the landscaping and mowing, and the bbq rig is just sitting in our yard burning cash..lol. I think a friend of mine is getting the BBQ trailer from me next week, but he can't afford to get the camper too. People around here think the camper was 30 to $40000 bucks! It really looks awesome going down the road. We took it to the lake once, and people were knocking on the door all weekend to check it out. I never told anyone what it costs, and just let them keep believing it was really expensive in case I ever got ready to sell...lol.