1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

2006 kubota ZD25 need opinions please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by moloss, Nov 6, 2007.

1. moloss

moloss LawnSite Member

I am not a professional landscaper just a home owner......anyhow I have come across a 2006 kubota ZD25 for sale it has 130hrs on it and has been serviced regularly.....the guy wants $8000 for it......it's in good shape.....any and all suggestions are needed.....thank you......Chris.

2. Galashiels

Galashiels LawnSite Member

Can't comment on price but for a diesel its only just run in, will last a life time in non commercial use. They produce a good cut, are solid and reliable, and just sip fuel.

3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Way too much - offer him $6,500.00. The newer models are a night & day difference from that one - I know because I have owned both. :usflag:

4. moloss

moloss LawnSite Member

I'm wanting a ZTR to run down the edges of my drive way (1/4 mile)......cut about 3 1/2 acres (with about 20 trees) right at the house but to also be heavy duty enought to run along the fence lines (I have quite a bit of cross fencing) so I don't have to get to close with the bush hog (don't ask me how I know!), I don't like fixing fences!.......anyhow I'm not limited to just the kubota......I have a kubota M6800 so I like the brand but I have no expierence with the different brands of ztr's.......not to sound stupid but what is the difference (while actually cutting) with the 2 different kubota's?