2006 Toro T-Bar 48 inch-NJ

vinc1233

LawnSite Member
2006 Toro Proline T-bar with Jungle Jims Sulky. New Tires for mower included in price. Just bought the mower 2 months ago. Last year was my first year mowing and I only had 10 accounts. I bought this mower with plans on using it next season but I am having second thoughts, because I dont really need this for the amount of lawns I have. Needs blades to be sharpened ($20), new fuel and oil filter ($20), and a oil change ($5). Included in the price is two brand new replacement drive tires for the mower ($80). Steel Grass Catcher included, looks like crap.
1500 b/o including the jungle wheels or
1300 b/o not including the jungle wheels

Ocean County ,NJ

mower 1.jpg

mower2.jpg

OP
V

vinc1233

LawnSite Member
I havent cut with it at all this year I just got the mower on nov 25. I just looked at my online bank statement to see when I withdrew the money.

I purchased it with plans on using it next year but I dont want to expand so much because my other job I work from 8pm-4am in the summer, so im limited in the amount of lawns I can take on. Im only looking to get back what I paid for the mower and the wheels. So if you are serious I can show you exactly how much I withdrew to pay for it.

Im going to try to get pics to load.

OP
V

vinc1233

LawnSite Member
There not sending from my phone to my e mail. If you pm me your number i can text them to you. I will try again tommorrow.