• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2007 Gravely 260Z 619 hrs.

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
I need to sell my backup mower to pick up a Z-Spray. I would be willing to trade for a Z-Spray.

The mower is a 2007 model with 619 hours/ 26 HP Liquid Cooled Kawasaki. It has been maintained perfectly. The pics will show that. Mobil 1 since 100 hours.

The mower has a brand new clutch that was just replaced under warranty. It was recalled. I beleive they are around $500 new. It also has a brand new center spindle. I repaced the other one because it had play. The other two are good.

It will come with 3 or 4 extra sets of blades including some Gator Magnums. I also have an extra air filter, drive belt, and hydro belt.

The belt cover are included, they are just taken off in the pics. I also have the discharge cover. It has never touched grass.

Price is $5000. I have other stuff for sale as well that I may post up.

260Z 001.jpg

260Z 002.jpg

260Z 004.jpg

260Z 005.jpg

260Z 006.jpg

OP
GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
I also have a homemade striper that I made that works very well if you want it. It will need a new piece of rubber soon though. I used conveyor belt material for it.

260Z Striper 002.jpg

OP
GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
I also have a Billy Goat push blower that is like brand new. I would be willing to trade this for a like new Redmax 8001 or maybe Stihl BR600. I may keep it.

260Z 009.jpg