1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Gravely Z34 only 36 hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Cathman, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Cathman

Cathman LawnSite Member

Well i bought this mower with the thoughts of only doing residential small properties. The cut is great and i never found a gate i couldnt get into. In that aspect it worked great. Well i have moved on to bigger properties and with that came a new bigger mower. The mower is in excellent condition with only 36 hours of use and it has been well maintained. It has the Kawasaki 17 horse engine on it, a brand new unused mulch kit, extra set of new blades. I will get some pics tomorrow hopefully to post. Purchased in June of 07 so it is still under factory warranty for another year+. If you have any questions, feel free to ask via PM or here. Thanks

2. Cathman

Cathman LawnSite Member

:confused: Sorry forgot to add. Paid almost 5k originally. Asking 4100.00 for it. :clapping:

Thanks

3. Cathman

Cathman LawnSite Member

Bumpity. PM with any questions and if you would like pics, please send your email address in PM. Thanks