• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2007 landpride gondo 4x4 articulating mini dump truck with 60" snow / dirt plow

lflitepilot

LawnSite Member
2007 Landpride 4x4 articulating 4x4 mini dump truck... 56 Hrs. 20 Hp. Kohler gas motor, 1 Yd. Hydraulic dump body, 60" snow / dirt plow, ladder rack, trailer hitch, tire chains, spare personnel body, Hi lift jack , turf tires... Used on a large estate to plow sidewalks and haul mulch for beds.. Excellent condition.. Like new.. Kept in heated garage.. (Was $15,000. new)....Goes anywhere without damaging lawn... $9500.00 Firm.. Call 203-240-2920

alex pd 015.JPG

alex pd 017.JPG

alex pd 014.JPG

alex pd 016.jpg

OP
lflitepilot

lflitepilot

LawnSite Member
Woops my bad... The unit has a 72" plow not 60"..... plow angles left and right..and can be locked to prevent tripping...

BrandonV

LawnSite Fanatic
its a pug! we used to be a dealer for the original company, they were bought and sold half a dozen times. Great vehicle the most hardcore utility vehicle out there. good luck!

OP
lflitepilot

lflitepilot

LawnSite Member
Yes it is an off shoot of the Pug that was made by landpride.. It has a manual transmission instead of the old friction setup... and it is quite strong..Do you know where I can find a flatbed for it or do I have to make one of my own fabricating ?