1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Superduty Photo Found

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tcls83, Apr 4, 2006.

1. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

I found this photo of the next Super Duty. They ruined its style in my opinion. I like the old one's styling much more.

Hope it looks better in person.

07.ford.sd.f34.500.jpg

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

With a new twin-turbo diesel right?

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Really not that much different than the '05's and '06's. IMO, it's looks like just a little change in the headlights and a slight change on the grill. Plus in '07 I believe the hood will open like the Dodge, so that probably played a part in those two changes.

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

The word is they have pushed that forward a couple more years.

5. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

Here's the inside. To me, the big "Superduty" lettering is gaudy and will be a dirt and dust magnet. But at least everything else looks functional.

07.ford.sd.int.500.jpg

6. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm far from a ford expert, but it don't look all that different from the way it looks now.

7. Sharky

Sharky LawnSite Member
    from Ida, MI

I think the front looks like the family truckster from National Lampoons Vacation

8. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

Sorry if my opinions sound alittle harsh.

9. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I see a big red button on the lower dashboard. that's gotta do something cool. I want one for my 05!

honestly I don't care for that grill, headlights or the fact that they moved the foglights out to the corners. Those mirrors look like the new chevy ones too. I think I'll keep my 05

10. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the head lights look hidious and i dont care much for the grill....personally i think the 2005 and 2006 look the best!