1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2008 77x18 Landscape Trailer Almost New!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by retrodog, Apr 13, 2008.

1. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Hey guys, I messed up. I ordered a Brand new 18 ft trailer thinking I could fit 3 mowers on it, but only 2 fit. My loss is your gain. I am going to have to order a 21 footer. I have only used it a few times. It is a Maxey Trailer just off line a few weeks ago. It is custom painted Bad Boy Orange, and has diamond plate floors, pipe top, 3 weedeater rack custom fit on side (awesome placement), tool box, spring assist gate, led flushmount lights, bulldog hitch, upgraded tires, upgraded fenders, one brake axle. I will take $2380, and will consider delivering for a fee. Call or pm me for info 580-317-7672

Fishing Trip March 21,2008!! 170.jpg

Fishing Trip March 21,2008!! 171.jpg

Fishing Trip March 21,2008!! 172.jpg

Fishing Trip March 21,2008!! 175.jpg

2. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Doh should have measured been there done that Great looking trailer hope you get a quick sell

3. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

man it sucks that u just bought it and now u can't use it if i could i'ld take it off your hands but won't work for me

4. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Free bump awesome trailer

5. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Cant you fit one sideways? i dont know bad boys but just a ?

6. crawgator

crawgator LawnSite Member

What's the weight capacity of this trailer?

7. retrodog

It says on the sticker that the load can be 4900lbs. And no a Bad Boy won't go sideways!....lol that is my whole problem, it nearly will, but just won't.....lol. I feel like a ****** for doing this.....:confused::hammerhead:

8. retrodog

When I say 4900lbs it means that the axles are 7000lbs, and the trailer weighs 2100lbs thus leaving the 4900 to put on the sticker for the recommended load. I know I would have had someone ask about the way I worded that...lol.

9. tras

tras LawnSite Member

Who is this trailer made by?

10. retrodog

Maxey Trailers