• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

2010 What brand of pavers do you like best Poll

What's the #1 brand of pavers?

• Techo-bloc

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Unilock

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Belgard

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • EP Henry

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Cambridge

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
Please cast your vote! And feel free to post your opinions / experiences / questions.

Please behave, not interested in a Ford vs Chevy debate.

Also, I can't list all the paver manufacturers, this forum only allows for up to 5 poll options.

Anyone wanna place bets on how long till Adam at the "premier" hardscape forum mimicks this poll?

Last edited:
OP
DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
Techo is great, but still lacking in color definition. Unilock has that part cornered.

I. completely. agree. with the part that techo has drab colors.

With all their innovation. And all the strides they take to be the best - you can't tell me that Charlie honestly thinks his colors are adequate. He ain't no idiot. I'm gonna venture to GUESS that they keep the colors drab and dull to minimize manufacturing costs?? Either that, or to minimize fading complaints....

Rocha_Construction

LawnSite Member
I would say the best one is Techo bloc. Specially since they offer a lifetime warranty that owners seem to like a lot.

We use Belgard though... why? Because customer always select the estimate that comes with them (cheaper....)

OP
DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm surprised.

All these people on this site from New Jersey, and so far no one has voted for EP Henry? Whats going on with EP Henry that no one has voted for them??