1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Walker Machines and Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tall Rider, May 8, 2011.

1. Tall Rider

Tall Rider LawnSite Member

Went to my local dealer to check on a Stihl product and while I was there happened to walk by and look at the brand new Walkers that just came in for this year. I was looking at them for a few minutes and checking things over seeing what they have changed and improved and what has stayed the same since I ran them. The sales guy that had helped me inside comes outside and starts asking me how many of them I want in a joking way. Well we get to talking about them and he runs the whole Walker sales pitch and I guess I should have told him to stow it cause I know what they're about. I do like them alot dont get me wrong as do roughly 60% of the LCO's here. Anyways the popular model here everyone pretty much uses is a Model MT GHS 26hp efi with a 48" deck. Towards the end of the convo I ask him what these are going for now and they want $13,900 for that machine. I about choked and said good day ;) What is everyone paying where your at to be one of the elite to run a Walker?

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

They sure are proud of em.

Hell, the new MB was about 7.5k if I remember right.

3. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

mine was $16 000 canadian last summer

4. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

this spring we bought a used one for about half that with 192 hours on it just to run a bed shaper and perforator. The machine is sold and the implements remain - anyone wanting to buy either PM me. Both are in excellent condition.

5. mds2000

mds2000 LawnSite Member

I have a 2010 mtghs 26 efi with a 42 inch deck and paid 16000$ canadian last year very expensive but love it.
    Just priced out a 74 side discharge deck 4200$ am going to get it but still hurts the pocket book.

6. Golfpro21

Golfpro21 LawnSite Senior Member

just bought the new 2011 MT 26 efi with 52 collection deck......$14,755 and came with low profile tires and a second set of blades.

Very happy with it