2011 Walker whats it worth?

devinraptor

LawnSite Member
Hi

I'm looking to purchase a 2011 walker with a 48 inch deck and a 20 HP motor Its in great condition with 250 hours what do you guys feel its worth?

Are the 20 HP motors usually powerful enough to handle bagging wet grass

Any other concerns with the 20 HP or walkers in general?

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
I've ran both the 23 and the 20 Hp. To be honest I'd rather have the 23 but the 20 still does just fine. Its probably worth around 9 to 10k though. 12 to 13k though if it has the hi-dump system...

clc19chase

LawnSite Member
I've ran both the 23 and the 20 Hp. To be honest I'd rather have the 23 but the 20 still does just fine. Its probably worth around 9 to 10k though. 12 to 13k though if it has the hi-dump system...
you reffering to the MC 20 or the MT 20............the old MC has gone from 16 to 18 to 20 HP through the years...........and the MT has gone from the 20 to 23 HP......

I paid 10K for my MC 20 w/ a 42 ghs deck........in 2009

Five Points

LawnSite Member
i have a 20 hp kohler in mine and has 3100 hrs on it.. lots of power i think and is effecient. Also run a 56 inch side discharge deck, have cut some thick long grass and no problems.

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
On a nice MC, probably $8,500- $9,500 and I'd say on an MT, probably $9k-$10,500. I would personally rather buy a new one straight from the dealer so I could get the dealer support, plus it would only be $1-2k more than that used one.
Posted via Mobile Device