2012 Permagreen Triumph

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ATouchofGrass, Sep 4, 2017.

1. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from CT

I am selling our 2012 permagreen triumph to upgrade to a larger spraying machine. This summer we put on a brand new motor, throttle cable, discharge chute cable, along with a hour meter to show much use is on the chassis of the machine and the new motor which is pictured. Current hours on the chassis is 1036.2 and 2.1 on the brand new Honda motor. Machine runs flawless and is washed after ever use. I also upgraded the 3 hole agitator to the breakthru agitator that Permagreen now offers so with material that is a bit moist is no issue now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I am looking to get $3,000 OBO

I know what these machines are going for so thats why i have it listed at OBO, even though it doesn't need an ounce of work to be done. This machine is Calibrated to factory specs with 20 PSI unloader.

permagreen6.jpg

permagreen3.jpg

permagreen5.jpg

permagreen2.jpg

permagreen1.jpg

permagreen4.jpg

2. ATouchofGrass

Male, from CT

Bump to the top, also will consider trades for the right equipment!

3. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

Would you ship?

4. ATouchofGrass

Male, from CT

Lawnpropm, I certainly can ship it. I could also possibly deliver down south, I might be heading to Charlottesville soon, but if you want send me your number and we can try and figure it out if you're interested. Thanks!

5. ATouchofGrass

Male, from CT

Anyone interested?