1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert
    event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

2012 Work & Gear pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ethan51, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Just a couple work pictures, and some of my equipment! I have added a good amount of equipment, so I need to retake some pictures probably before I head out to work, tomorrow night. I have added, 5 handheld blowers, 2 backpacks, 2 hedge trimmers, a scag 36 inch walk-behind, and some random hand tools! :weightlifter: I'll try to keep this up to date (I'm not very good at that :hammerhead:).

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

2. Pennings Gardens

Pennings Gardens LawnSite Member

I don't want to rain on your parade, but why did you add 5 hand held blowers? it looks like your a one man show (or might have 1 helper), so what do you need 7 blowers for?

other then that, keep it up:clapping:

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Fanatic

How is the Kawasaki engine holding up on the Exmark.

4. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Haha I do have a helper, (my dad). But a guy who works for Brickman was on craigslist with a bunch of stuff that they were not using, and gave me a great price. So naturally I couldn't resist.

5. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

I swear that motor and mower are both bulletproof. Not a thing wrong with it.:weightlifter:

6. elh358

elh358 LawnSite Member
    from NW FL

It looks like your doing a great job and you have some very nice equipment. I wish I had an Exmark when I started out. Keep up the good work!