• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

2014 Loadtrail 7x16 14kgvw dump trailer w/ hydraulic gate

gardener4

LawnSite Member
I have a Lazer HP with ultravac and a Navigator I am putting new hydro's in. Is there a number I can call you at to give more details on both machines. I am interested in more info on your trailer.

OP
M

metro36

LawnSite Silver Member
Price drop $7500 obo. Im finished with mulch for the year so the trailer wont be getting much more use and I would like to move it.

Blitz Landscape

LawnSite Member
Selling my 2014 Loadtrail 7x16 dump trailer. It is 14000 lbs gvw and 9k capacity. Has very strong scissor hoist (power up and down) that has dumped everything ive hauled. It has a 6' hydraulic ramp gate that will lower down as a ramp or flip up to dump material. 3' high sides. Comes with tarp. In good condition. Upgraded new optima battery in February which is bigger and lasts longer than the original. Only thing wrong with it is the 110v battery charger that came with it stopped working. The battery charges off the truck when connected.

It was used several days a week for landscaping. Mainly used for mulch, topsoil, leaves and brush. I also used it to haul a compact tractor. Never hauled concrete or construction debris so the floor and sides are in good shape. I purchased a dump truck and don't use this trailer much anymore. Purchased in April of 2014 for almost 11k. Asking $8500 obo.
Would you still happen to have this trailer?