*** 2018 EXMARK VANTAGE STANDER IS FINALLY REDESIGNED!!!** WITH PICS!! ***

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Only reason they added the Walk mode is they couldn’t copy Wright’s superior design of operator directly over drive tires until patent expired. The Walk “feature” was feeble attempt at illustrating “advantages” of their operator pushed.back design

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm not really wanting to make a Stander into a WB with manual deck adjustments. It shouldn't take Exmark too much longer to drop the pin setup, it won't sell on a Stander.

dishboy

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm not really wanting to make a Stander into a WB with manual deck adjustments. It shouldn't take Exmark too much longer to drop the pin setup, it won't sell on a Stander.
It does not make it into a walk , it gives you easy 1\8" height adjustments for matching up multiple mowers and small height adjustments for those who cut short as well as the ability to raise the front of the deck 1" to swallow leaf piles. Everything is a trade off.

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
I prefer pins on my 36’s for reasons above except we raise deck rear and reverse over large leaf piles. Better reduction. Also raise rear up to1.5” rake on Spring double cuts.

36” Deck is light. Takes seconds

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
If I wanted pins I'd just get another tracer

Mownmachine144

LawnSite Bronze Member
I think 48" standers are the best size for standers. 54 and up i think is for ztrs. To me having a 60" stander is crazy, In my opinion.

buttaluv

LawnSite Senior Member
I partially agree with you on the ztr statement.. however, my 60" vantage is quite a bit lighter than my lazer, so a lot of wet days, I can still get out with it, while the ztr guys are waiting around.. it's my understanding from my dealer that the new Yaris or whatever is up around ztr weights... so I'm losing the lighter footprint..

Top Forums