2021 Toro Grandstand Blades

c_renfrow524

LawnSite Member
I have having an issue finding blades for my new grandstand. They take a 16.5 inch blade with a 15/16 center hole. Apparently nobody has these yet, really wanted gator blades. My dealer said they haven't even brought any in since they moved up from the 5/8 center hole. They said to try exmark blades but those are 16.25 not the 16.5, not sure if that matter but losing .5 inches between the blades seems like a lot.

Edit: just got a call back from the dealer, they can get the blades in by Tuesday, both the recyclers and the hi lift. Surprised they haven't had anyone order blades yet down here.

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Considering eXmark moved up from the 5/8” about 10 years ago and your dealer claims he hasn’t brought any blades in since I would say he don’t have a clue.

OP
C

c_renfrow524

LawnSite Member
Considering eXmark moved up from the 5/8” about 10 years ago and your dealer claims he hasn’t brought any blades in since I would say he don’t have a clue.

They don't carry exmark just Toro and Bad Boy. There is an exmark down the road, not sure why they are separated being they are owned by the same company...
They do know about the exmark sized blade being a quarter of an inch shorter than the toro blades and being interchangeable so I would say they do know what they are talking about. They are not identical blades and toro just moved up this year. They just didn't have any of the 140-1243 part number blades the new 2021 Grandstand calls for.
Just wanted people to know that they may need to call ahead to make sure the new blades are in stock when they need some because nowhere(toro, tsc, ace, etc) had any when I called around this morning.

Top Forums