2022 Contract

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
@Steve I just sent it. Check spam folder if you dont see it. It shows up something like "Hellosign-KEMCO" if I remember correctly.

Mitty87

LawnSite Silver Member
Is Hello Sign available for the public then and how much is it? I would like to have e contracts but also didn't like what docsign was offering. I think I lost less on unpaid bills than what docuSIGN would have cost me this year.

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm pretty sure it's $120 maybe a little less per year. You get unlimited sends and templates can be stored. All of that was extra charges with DocuSign. And the level of DS I was using it only allowed me I think 5 sends per month which was useless, the next level cost a whole lot more that's when I ran across HelloSign and switched. Some months I'll send 15 some months just a few. But the unlimited sends for that price is great. $10 bucks a month. As far as the time it saved me this year alone probably 100 hours easy. That's where the value is to me. I spent zero on postage and envelopes which was probably another savings of $50 or so. It paid for itself 50x over. No I don't work for Hellosign I just really like it.

Mitty87

LawnSite Silver Member
That sounds pretty good. The type of business we do which is like 2 of these 5-10k jobs every week and getting contracts in person for every job isn't feasible after doing estimates and billing, emails etc every day.

Brucey

LawnSite Silver Member
I just use the quote function in Jobber. Client gets the quote via text message or email, and can sign if they choose to proceed to acceptance. Then I just hit the convert to job button and put in the scheduling/frequency details. The signed acceptance is available on the invoice send functuon in case theres ever a question of what the scope of service and pricing are.

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
HelloSign as well as DocuSign grab the IP address which I like if someone ever said they didn't sign it.

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
Curious if ^^^ keeps a record online that you can always go in and download etc. I've probably sent out 200 this year and a lot of people that said yes never filled out the contract. I think I've paid $120 ish for the year. I'm still good on HelloSign

Top Forums