1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

26" mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by touhey33, Aug 7, 2005.

1. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have the Murray Yardking 26" mower that is offered on Ebay, I use a push mower on about 3 lawns in the back yard a week and was thinking about getting it, wanted to see if anyone had it and what they thought of it.

2. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

why can't you use your 32" ?

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thats one small gate if you can't fit the 32" in there.

4. Lawn Wolf

Lawn Wolf LawnSite Member
    from 77090

I have one. It's a great mower for 1/3 of the price their asking a 21" commercial toro and the new 26" exmark. I can't tell the difference in cut vs. any other mower . The yardking cuts just as nice with the 6.5 intek engine. Now only if I can find a steel wheel for the rear I'll be in good shape after the plastic wears out on me.

5. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I can't fit the 32" on my trailer one, and I am tired of dealing with the pistol grips I only use it maybe 3 times a week and just want something lite and simple to maneuver. I am going to sell the 32" on Ebay, i've only used it on two lawns last year and a couple of times this year.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

OK then i agree with you. I wouldn't recomend the eXmark 26" because of price and lots of problems i have heard with it. The murray seems like it would be a good choice for backyards and small yards.

7. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

Hi touhey, just so happens I am looking for a 32" WB and live in Greenwood Indiana. How much do you want, how many hours, etc. Email me directly at k_mark@sbcglobal.net if you want.