Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
update, it will be three weeks Tuesday since the shop ordered the governor part and they still did not receive it. I know now generac cares about getting parts to dealers, only three weeks, now I see why these engines are not used on much equipment. if it breaks down and its your only mower you could be forced to go out of business....

they look sexy lol.... also sound good. I hope the dealer don't have it fixed for a week so I can make room for a 60 inch Dixie because its a back up machine to a back up machine. lol, I need to stop buying crap I don't need
update, it will be three weeks Tuesday since the shop ordered the governor part and they still did not receive it. I know now generac cares about getting parts to dealers, only three weeks, now I see why these engines are not used on much equipment. if it breaks down and its your only mower you could be forced to go out of business....
Well, at least you wern't in a hurry to have it fixed!

As you can see, Generac has a note on that part number... ALL 5 (2 of 1 part) items in that kit are available currently!

Attachments

Did you have the dealer follow up? Things fall through. The cracks sometimes with any brand. My Scag dealer is by far the best. I put the order in by 2 I get it by 4 the next day, free shipping. My Generac\DC parts usually take about 3 days.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Did you have the dealer follow up? Things fall through. The cracks sometimes with any brand. My Scag dealer is by far the best. I put the order in by 2 I get it by 4 the next day, free shipping. My Generac\DC parts usually take about 3 days.
Posted via Mobile Device
no, im sure they did check though, they a huge dealer

well I think they ordered the part from the moon
Then perhaps, you should question them on it!

Posted via Mobile Device
Same thing with me, I get Generac parts in 1 or 2 days!

no, im sure they did check though, they a huge dealer
Well, as Patriot suggested, you might want to check and make sure. IF they were a huge dealer then, they might even have them in stock!

I stock the gear assembly and spool myself as you can see... Also, as you can see, my distributor has the service kits in stock! So someone seems to be getting hosed!

Adapter Font Cable Circuit component Fashion accessory

Blue Computer Screenshot Font Display device

Discussion starter · #27 ·
called dealer, they called generac. they will receive part 10-7 was told. I guess they gotta wait for the government to reopen to send a space suttle to the moon to get the parts from generac

Discussion starter · #28 ·
new update: they ordered a governor put it all back together and put engine on and guess what????? did not run right lol. they tore engine off again and come to find out the governor they ordered and put in was the wrong one lol. well they told me the right part should be here today 10-14 but I did not hear from them so don't know if they got it or just not worked on it... its been like 1 1/2 months

new update: they ordered a governor put it all back together and put engine on and guess what????? did not run right lol. they tore engine off again and come to find out the governor they ordered and put in was the wrong one lol. well they told me the right part should be here today 10-14 but I did not hear from them so don't know if they got it or just not worked on it... its been like 1 1/2 months
Go ahead, blame Generac, you know you want too. :)

It should be pretty obvious that the dealer couldn't find their a$$ with both hands to begin with being that the parts/kit was in stock as shown to you prior... NOT to mention the fact they didn't notice that the part was wrong when they went to install it???

Perhaps you should find yourself another dealer!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.