1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

2wire

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by londonrain, May 1, 2008.

1. londonrain

londonrain LawnSite Silver Member

I will be upgrading a 21 zone Hit logic 1 - 2 wire system and I am leaning towards the Hunter Acc 2 wire systems...The Homeowner wants a remote ...Anyone have any input on the Hunter 2 wire system ? I have a $5000 budget for 21 receivers and a controller.

2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Are you in favor of paying alot more for two wire than you have to...?

3. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Tom's creek put in like a 28 zone system 2 wire...Looked awsome...I only serviced it but she was a beaut, it was a pleasure to work on it...The con was awsome and the H/o had a remote to run...

I think the decoders were running 800 a piece...good luck on that budget LR

CSR

4. londonrain

If you are referring to a WeatherMatic ...no thanks...

5. londonrain

Acc 2 wire controller is about $2000 and the single receivers are $100-120 each.....

6. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

that right, it cost about a $100/valve. We used singles, doubles, and a 6 station decoder. Great system, we've installed 2 and will be doing a third. We also installed one ACC (non 2 wire box) has the remote port built right in to the side, so that's nice. Make sure you get him the big remote not the small one, even comes w/ a nice carrying case.