3 Toro zero turns for sale (o'fallon, mo)

hitechlm

LawnSite Senior Member
I have 3 Toro zero turns for sale. All mowers come with new blades, new air cleaner, new fuel filter, new oil filter, and new oil. We are updating our equipment, we will also have Ferris walk behinds for sale in a week or so.

1: 2009 Toro G3 60" deck/ 29HP Kawasaki/ 935 hrs $5,500 OBO

2: 2009 Toro G3 60" deck/ 29HP Kawasaki/ 949 hrs $5,500 OBO

3: 2004 Toro Z-MASTER 60"/ 27 Kohler/ 795hrs $3,000 OBO

We also have a JRCO z-sprayer and spreader for sale with all the mounts, barely used, make offer

Call or TEXT Jonathan with Hi-TECH Landscape Group at 636-734-2289 with any questions, can send pics upon request. Mowers are located in O'Fallon

OP
H

hitechlm

LawnSite Senior Member
i want to say 6 or 7 hours, i forget. I havent been up there in years, i use to always go to the knoxville nationals

stuntmanlogan

LawnSite Senior Member
i want to say 6 or 7 hours, i forget. I havent been up there in years, i use to always go to the knoxville nationals
Alright im sure your not wanting to deliver. I was curious about the sprayer/spreader. I didn't know if you were closer to the boarder. It takes me about an hour to get there, I go down each year for fireworks.

OP
H

hitechlm

LawnSite Senior Member
i have a friend who owns a shipping company, if you want i can get a qoute for you. Also if you want pics pm me with your phone number and i can text them to you.

BBallkid42

LawnSite Member
Interested if you can send pics, PM me.

OP
H

hitechlm

LawnSite Senior Member
text or pm me for pics, i dont know how to upload them from my phone to my computer. Serious offers will be considered